Contact John McKeown
About John F. McKeown
My career as John F. McKeown, Attorney at Law, began more than 25 years ago — just a few years after obtaining my undergraduate degree from Hofstra University. At that time, I found myself working for the Manhattan District Attorney’s office in New York City. This experience changed my life, as the high degree of integrity and professionalism I saw in the attorneys I worked with inspired me to become a lawyer myself.
A Career Built On Integrity And Personal, Quality Legal Services
Life in New York City was influential and enlightening, but I knew that it was not the city I wanted to build my career in. I found a more welcoming, engaging legal atmosphere in the historic city of Canandaigua, New York, and the surrounding Rochester area, and I am now able to focus on my clients, providing them with the personal attention and care in their legal matters.
I work hard to maintain strong professional relationships within the legal community to help my clients get the best representation possible. Some of my professional memberships include:
- Member: National Association of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives — www.nosscr.org
- Member: New York State Defenders Association — www.nysda.org
- Member: Monroe County Bar Association — www.mcba.org
- Member: Ontario County Bar Association — www.ontariocountybar.org
- Member: New York State Bar Association — www.nysba.org
- Member: Better Business Bureau — www.bbb.org
- Member: Chamber of Commerce
For more information about me, click on the link below.
I welcome you to email me or reach me by telephone at 585-337-0479 to schedule an initial consultation. During this meeting we will discuss your legal situation and the ways that my legal services could provide you with solutions.